9 Nights and 10 Days
Day 01 Arrive at Paro (Alt. 2280 m):
- WELCOME to BHUTAN –
- Proceed to Thimphu (Alt. 2320 m).
- Buddha Piont – The tallest statue of sitting Buddha on the planet.
- Memorial Chorten, a monument constructed to honour the father of modern Bhutan, Third King. Late His Majesty, King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck.
- Sangay Gang view point
- Takin Preserve centre in upper Motithang
- Changangkha Monastery
- Halt at Thimphu – NIGHT 01
Day 02 Thimphu – Punakha (Alt. 1310 m):
- Punakha via Dochula pass with a view of Gangkhar Phuensum.
- Lampelri Botanical Park.
- Punakha Dzong built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal which is situated in between Pho Chu and Mo Chu.
- Halt at Punakha – NIGHT 02
Day 03: Punakha – Wangduephodrang – Phobjikha (Alt. 1320 m)
- Wangdue Dzong on the way (under renovation after fire)
- Explore Phobjikha valley while visiting the Gangtey Goempa
- Halt at Phobjikha – NIGHT 03
Day 04: Phobjikha – Trongsa (Alt. 2200 m)
- Take a walk in the morning while enjoying the beautiful view of Phobjikha valley.
- Watch Black Nacked Crane(in winter).
- Proceed to Trongsa
- Chendebji Chorten
- Trongsa Dzong
- Halt at Trongsa – NIGHT 04
Day 05:Trongsa – Bumthang (Alt. 2800 m)
- Ta Dzong (watchtower)
- Proceed to Bumthang.
- Take a break in Yotongla pass (3400m) to take pictures
- Jambay Lhakhang
- Kurje Lhakhang
- Stroll around Bumthang market
- Relax and Halt at Bumthang – NIGHT 05
Day 06: Bumthang
- Tamshing Lhakhang,
- Jakar Dzong, “the castle of the white bird”,
- Membarstho, which means, “The Burning Lake” where Terton Pema Lingpa discovered the treasures hidden by Guru Rimpoche in the 14th
- Ura valley sightseeing.
- Leisure stroll around shops – buy local products like Bumthang wollen garments and Bumthang cheese which are famous all over in the country
- Halt at Bumthang – NIGHT 06
Day 07: Bumthang-Thimphu (Alt. 2320 m)
- Proceed to Thimphu
- Leisure sightseeing on the way
- Relax or stroll around craft market
- Halt at Thimphu – NIGHT 07
Day 08: Thimphu-Paro (Alt. 2280 m)
- Taktsang Monastery.
- Lunch at Taktshang Cafeteria
- Ruins of Drugyel Dzong
- Kichu Lhakhang
- Dinner and Halt at Paro – NIGHT 08
Day 09: Paro (Alt. 2280m)
- Chelela Pass
- Pampisa monastery
- Paro Museum
- Paro Dzong
- Take a stroll around Paro town
- Halt at Paro – NIGHT 09
Day 10: Departure: (Alt. 2280 m)
- Depart Bhutan
*Detailed itinerary will be emailed upon confirmation of your travel